Monday, August 9, 2010

This is it!

I am hoping to have my essay complete by the end of the week.
So far I have everything done except for the G20 case and the Conclusion.

I have decided to not make a video to accompany it. I have given my essay to a few friends to edit and they have given me pretty good feedback, stating that all of the work I want to do would be PhD level, and that I am explaining myself well enough and in enough detail that I shouldn't worry about adding anything to it. This positive feedback has been great, and I'm hoping will help me finish everything off.

I began doing the G20 case, just researching more, on Friday, and all of the emotions I had originally about being involved with it came rushing back. It made me realize how easily we forget things that affect us. This made me kind of sad considering that if we want to see anything happen with the inquiries, that we must continue to care, and that we must continue to let it affect us in the same way that it did on the actual weekend in order to feel the desire to see change happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment